Would you walk off site

Status
Not open for further replies.
well they certainly were not primates. And I also doubt they would just shift them off site on the back of a tractor

They take them straight to the incinerators. Happens multiple times daily.

The tractor was pulling 10 trailers interlinked, 7 were in use with 2 animals per trailer.

Was anyone alert enough to take photos?

Phones are banned on site for this very reason

They take them straight to the incinerators. Happens multiple times daily.

The tractor was pulling 10 trailers interlinked, 7 were in use with 2 animals per trailer.

Phones are banned on site

sounds like a small tractor with multiple bin trailers behind it.. few bin bags in each..

multiple times daily.. must be killing a hundred a day.. no wonder they are endangered

sounds like a small tractor with multiple bin trailers behind it.. few bin bags in each..

multiple times daily.. must be killing a hundred a day.. no wonder they are endangered

By bin trailer, I think you mean flat bed with animals ratchet strapped.

Animal testing is a challenging issue. Most see it as a necessary evil for lifesaving medicine and treatments, but it's debatable whether it's morally justifiable and actually as useful as we might think. Someone I know with some knowledge of the subject say labs mainly do it because governments mandate that testing on animals is done as part of the development process.

Reactions: No7
Animal testing is a challenging issue. Most see it as a necessary evil for lifesaving medicine and treatments, but it's debatable whether it's morally justifiable and actually as useful as we might think. Someone I know with some knowledge of the subject say labs mainly do it because governments mandate that testing on animals is done as part of the development process.

the numbers are going down quite fdramatically year on year but I don't think it will ever cease while there are cures to be found

For me, it's a case of being morally justified or being bankrupt. I know it goes on in the world, but if I am not physically seeing it, I am OK with it

For me, it's a case of being morally justified or being bankrupt. I know it goes on in the world, but if I am not physically seeing it, I am OK with it

you could spend you life like that.. Meat being the major one.

everyone who eats meat should be prepared to kill and prepare an animal at some point.. chicken, rabbit or whatever

just taking them out for a day out man... probably having a kip
Logon or register to see this image

you could spend you life like that.. Meat being the major one.

everyone who eats meat should be prepared to kill and prepare an animal at some point.. chicken, rabbit or whatever

I dissected a rat as part of my biology A Level and dissected a turtle as part of my degree course, if that counts.

Surely cheaper and more useful just using dole scratters for testing, round them up on dole day outside the nearest wetherspoons drinking fosters and smoking fags outside at 10:30 am

It isn't.

You have no control over their life history so the type of testing they currently use animals for would produce useless results.

only if you ate them .
For her M.Sc. my sister studied the brain/blood barrier for which she needed extremely fresh sheep brains, as in ones killed on site. She got so sick of eating the resultant mutton that thirty years later I think she still refuses to eat it.

Find the rest of the animals and set them free, its the right thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back