Worst place to live in Sunderland?

Don’t you f***ing dare play the race card with me .Mother and her family were persecuted over the last 5 generations due to being a bit foreign .

It’s a dump mate regardless .
Maybe i think your a "little bit racist" because of your comments on this thread, like "muslim ghettos", and stuff like that, so im not playing the race card marra, you played it ages ago.

Maybe i think your a "little bit racist" because of your comments on this thread, like "muslim ghettos", and stuff like that, so im not playing the race card marra, you played it ages ago.

It is a Muslim ghetto, it’s a fact. He isn’t being racist stating that. It also happens to be an absolute shit tip

It is a Muslim ghetto, it’s a fact. He isn’t being racist stating that. It also happens to be an absolute shit tip
Wahey! Along comes another member of the clique.

It’s not the most salubrious area, but it’s far from a shit tip. I’d live here over loads of Sunderland estates, Hendon, Redhouse, Southwick, etc.

Absolute dump round those parts like, second only to Eden vale.
Otto Terrace perhaps the craphole round those parts: the ones listed.
Beechwood (Terrace), Ashwood (Terr.), blinding.
Some the most expensive Sunderland homes nestled down the side, anarl. Private.

There was though, arab altercation, with swords, like, one night, but my mate who told me swears blind the neighbours are cool.

Elmwood further down's the real pits.

Otto Terrace perhaps the craphole round those parts: the ones listed.
Beechwood (Terrace), Ashwood (Terr.), blinding.
Some the most expensive Sunderland homes nestled down the side, anarl. Private.

There was though, arab altercation, with swords, like, one night, but my mate who told me swears blind the neighbours are cool.

Elmwood further down's the real pits.

Those big old houses will just keep going down in price. Too many head bangers in the immediate vicinity now

Your wit is rapier-like.

:lol:

Last edited:
Those big old houses will just keep going down in price. Too many head bangers in the immediate vicinity now
Possibly; ingrates abound.

but the detached manors in and around St. Anthonys, Thornhill Comp won't.

The Terraces I listed seem to be holding, however temporary, but the corresponding intersecting "Street"(s) are the cheaper.

Possibly; ingrates abound.

but the detached manors in and around St. Anthonys, Thornhill Comp won't.

The Terraces I listed seem to be holding, however temporary, but the corresponding intersecting "Street"(s) are the cheaper.

Some lovely houses round there like mate, I don’t disagree. Regrettably I just can’t see it picking up and there will be more Asians occupying the big houses over time

Back