Worst pain

BrumBlue

Winger
Currently lying here with a 'quincy' (abcess behind the tonsills) and i think this is definately up there with the worst pain i have ever felt.

So what's the worst pain everyone's suffered? Can imagine breaking a leg or something would be rough.

Currently lying here with a 'quincy' (abcess behind the tonsills) and i think this is definately up there with the worst pain i have ever felt.

So what's the worst pain everyone's suffered? Can imagine breaking a leg or something would be rough.

I had a prolapsed disc in the lower back that was painful, but an abscess in one of my teeth the worst of all.
Absolute agony and had to hold water on it all night, emergency appointment next morning took away the immediate pain. The relief incredible.

Breaking bones is a piece of piss (not compound). I’d rather break a bone than have what you have.

I'm lucky I havent had anything too serious yet but when i broke my collarbone the first 4 or 5 days where the bones just rubbed together until it joined bloody hurt.

I shattered my humerus falling down the stairs into several different pieces . Ambulance crews had to re-align it before wheeling me out.

Even with ketamine and lots of morphine the pain and sensation were absolutely excruciating.

It certainly put into context the ruptured Achilles I’d done the previous week.

Edit - oh also I’d had 5/6 hours after the falling watching the mangled and twisted arm swell to popeye proportions before they could get there too!

Travelling round Kenya for 4 days with a driver who had a Shania Twain tape playing repeatedly (his only tape). That or the apparent arthritis I sometimes get in my knees. That's adult life: appendicitis when I was 7 was probably worse but I was only 7 so not sure how bad it was retrospectively.

Not sure you'd call it pain, but had the proper flu years back and couldn't move my body for about 3 days. I mean not at all. Started Christmas day as well. I missed the whole holiday period.
If someone gave me a bitron to press to end it all, I would have pressed it, as I thought I was on the way out. Nothing like that before

Sinus.
Nivver knew I had any trouble until 2AM on Lanzarote. By 9:30 the local medical centre had relieved me of £380 in exchange for an X-ray that’s now framed and ready to hang in the downstairs bog, a course of injections, sinus tablets and painkillers. I would’ve paid £3800 at any point in those 7hrs. The stuff that dribbled out of my nose and throat over the next week looked like it belonged on Dr Who.

Sneezed a couple of days after having a hernia op & didn't hold it in as advised by the doctor. Probably minor in the greater scheme of things but hurt like ****

Not sure you'd call it pain, but had the proper flu years back and couldn't move my body for about 3 days. I mean not at all. Started Christmas day as well. I missed the whole holiday period.
If someone gave me a bitron to press to end it all, I would have pressed it, as I thought I was on the way out. Nothing like that before
Aye. When I had it I’d crawl to the bog. Couldn’t even stand. Attempting to sit up felt like I was a sopping wet sponge being squeezed. Water gushing from every pore. There’s flu and there’s having a bug that’s going around……andonce you’ve had flu you know the difference.

Back