Worst game for bugger knows

Just in after decent drink.

My mate who sits in other part of ground text me at half time to say 10 more mins. We did well to wait till 65. I've never left when trailing by 1 never mind drawing , but I'm f***ing sick of this club now. 56 year old and being going since 12 but they can piss right off. Absolute dogshit ownership. Sling your hook Dufus

My mate who sits in other part of ground text me at half time to say 10 more mins. We did well to wait till 65. I've never left when trailing by 1 never mind drawing , but I'm f***ing sick of this club now. 56 year old and being going since 12 but they can piss right off. Absolute dogshit ownership. Sling your hook Dufus
Have a like for the use of the word bugger, not used enough now in my opinion

The Preston/blackpool double header last season was, I think, worse. And Tony oversaw those.

Aweful game mind, I stayed until the final whistle but wouldn’t blame anyone for leaving early,we could have played until 10pm and still not scored,can’t even remember any shots on target

The Preston/blackpool double header last season was, I think, worse. And Tony oversaw those.
Today’s game gets even worse in the memory when you start comparing it with other stinkers. I think it’s on my ‘Worst Five’ list, redeemed a little by the fact that we didn’t lose.

Today’s game gets even worse in the memory when you start comparing it with other stinkers. I think it’s on my ‘Worst Five’ list, redeemed a little by the fact that we didn’t lose.
Folk were booing 3 minutes added time. Only qpr were gonna score then. We have some morons follow us.

Given we have nothing to play for, I wonder whether we will need to get used to this.

It’s an insight into what it’s like supporting clubs who bump around midtable doing nothing. Nothing is at stake

Back