World Test Championship Final: India v New Zealand

Their openers looked a million dollars for a bit yesterday, particularly Gill. If we have a cloud free summer, I fear for England against these.

They’re making a decent fist of this innings in incredibly favourable bowling conditions against a world class attack.
They played well but New Zealand were pretty poor with the new ball Southee in particular. Rohit averages 27 outside India and Gill is averaging 34 in test cricket.

I’d fancy Jimmy against either of them.

The issue is they have a world class bowling attack who will run through our batting line up.

They played well but New Zealand were pretty poor with the new ball Southee in particular. Rohit averages 27 outside India and Gill is averaging 34 in test cricket.

I’d fancy Jimmy against either of them.

The issue is they have a world class bowling attack who will run through our batting line up.

Fair points. I wouldn’t focus too much on Gill’s average at this stage. I think he looks an incredibly talent with all the shots and solid technique. I’m tempted to put some cash on him being leading run scorer this summer

Latham has slipped past me a little bit, had no idea how good he is at the top of the order
PUT THE f***ing LIGHT METRE AWAY GOUGH YOU C*NT
Ha. Umpires took them off, Indian players stayed out, within 90 secs the dribble of rain has gone and we're back underway :lol: absolute joke

Last edited:

Back