World of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you ever play on nostalrius mate?

i did, if you chose a decent class it was fun

if you chose poorly however.....

Surprised not to see a thread on this - anyone still playing?

I have a guild on Twisting Nether - Horde. It's more of a casual guild that raids, we did pretty well at the end of WoD, clearing HFC heroic with about 20 regulars, looking to keep that going into Legion.

More folks are always welcome, if it's just for guild chatter or raiding, all are welcome!

have seen the later post so will add you and level an alt

is your guild after anything in particular classwise??

i did, if you chose a decent class it was fun

if you chose poorly however.....

have seen the later post so will add you and level an alt

is your guild after anything in particular classwise??
we always need healers, probably a couple of ranged DPS!

I tried the free week that was available a month or so ago. Seems to have aged pretty badly, makes me sad thinking of the time I sank into it.

I tried the free week that was available a month or so ago. Seems to have aged pretty badly, makes me sad thinking of the time I sank into it.
I skipped the free week and haven't played for nearly two years. I logged off not long after getting level 90 and I've never been back since. I've never been bothered once but for some reason it's killing me I can't play legion. My mate at work has give me his old gaming PC (I refuse to play it on my MacBook) and it has a GTX 650 2GB card in it so I should be able to play it on medium - high comfortably. If I get back into it like the old days I'll build my own PC. At least I have a lot of content to explore that I missed while I was away.

I skipped the free week and haven't played for nearly two years. I logged off not long after getting level 90 and I've never been back since. I've never been bothered once but for some reason it's killing me I can't play legion. My mate at work has give me his old gaming PC (I refuse to play it on my MacBook) and it has a GTX 650 2GB card in it so I should be able to play it on medium - high comfortably. If I get back into it like the old days I'll build my own PC. At least I have a lot of content to explore that I missed while I was away.

Quick question for anyone playing it. I'm getting a new PC next week and I was wondering should I just do a level 100 boost or level from 90 to 110? I know it's personal choice but am I really missing anything spectacular by not playing WoD?

Quick question for anyone playing it. I'm getting a new PC next week and I was wondering should I just do a level 100 boost or level from 90 to 110? I know it's personal choice but am I really missing anything spectacular by not playing WoD?

I'd probably start with the demon hunter at 98 for their special intro zone and then kick off Legion from there

then if you want to level someone through WoD theres no rush

save your 100 boost unless you really want to use it

I'd probably start with the demon hunter at 98 for their special intro zone and then kick off Legion from there

then if you want to level someone through WoD theres no rush

save your 100 boost unless you really want to use it
Aye. My plan is to level a mage and hunter and possibly a DH. In all my years playing I've never properly played a healer or tank for end game stuff so I'm tempted to use the 100 boost for a warrior, paladin or priest. I wasn't gonna buy Legion until I'd seen the quest line in WoD though. Which will be better to level? Are mages or hunters a bit OP at the moment?

Aye. My plan is to level a mage and hunter and possibly a DH. In all my years playing I've never properly played a healer or tank for end game stuff so I'm tempted to use the 100 boost for a warrior, paladin or priest. I wasn't gonna buy Legion until I'd seen the quest line in WoD though. Which will be better to level? Are mages or hunters a bit OP at the moment?

its difficult to answer with Legion just being out as i've barely started levelling my main

I've done the starter artifact quest on a few though and here are my thoughts

combat rogue (or that f***ing pirate shit they've done with it) seems as good as ever
BM Hunter well you cant go wrong really
Destro Lock was a piece of piss once i remembered to stop using my imp and use the f***ing voidlord instead
Disc priest was a breeze, but shadow was a right pain in the arse

its difficult to answer with Legion just being out as i've barely started levelling my main

I've done the starter artifact quest on a few though and here are my thoughts

combat rogue (or that f***ing pirate shit they've done with it) seems as good as ever
BM Hunter well you cant go wrong really
Destro Lock was a piece of piss once i remembered to stop using my imp and use the f***ing voidlord instead
Disc priest was a breeze, but shadow was a right pain in the arse
meh, not really interested in rogue because i seem to get bored pretty quickly but I blame that down to my first ever PC was shite and melee classes were unplayable, not bothered about the others and I always level and quest a hunter as BM anyway.

I might give a new melee class a go after my Mage for a change.

meh, not really interested in rogue because i seem to get bored pretty quickly but I blame that down to my first ever PC was shite and melee classes were unplayable, not bothered about the others and I always level and quest a hunter as BM anyway.

I might give a new melee class a go after my Mage for a change.

You need my pc first...........I have short term memory loss and I may forget to bring it to yours on Saturday...........

You play Horde on Silvermoon?

Why tho

It's like 99% Alliance.

This is the wrong type of being a 1%er.

i think because i wanted to join a specific guild on there that had access to the deathwatch hatchling pet - never joined them in the end, just levelled a hunter for the horde side of the storyline

Pre-order for Battle for Azeroth is available. Expansion due 21st Sept it looks like but the new Allied races are available now.

Time to get the grind on and pay for the deluxe version with in game gold.

Pre-order for Battle for Azeroth is available. Expansion due 21st Sept it looks like but the new Allied races are available now.

Time to get the grind on and pay for the deluxe version with in game gold.
This will be the first expac I'll ever have missed in the Warcraft series.

I quit wow a while back now but really tempted to give classic a go whenever it gets released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back