World Class Coaching

Ah, but were not gonna go bust like... erm ... well like some clubs might. Sleep easy knowing we have one of the lowest wage bills in the division. 🏆

We were once in League One you know. I can't believe people like you want to bankrupt the club by wasting millions on players like Will Grigg.

You didn't watch us against Millwall Coventry Ipswich Swansea Huddersfield
What about Southampton, QPR, Norwich, Watford and Birmingham?

Beale is in charge now, so it's pointless talking about Mowbray. The fact is he has improved us. It has been the opposite. Apart from the second half on Saturday there hasn't been any good performances under Beale.

We won’t make the playoffs bookmark this.

Regardless of that, the football is absolutely shocking. Nothing has improved since Beale came in. In fact it’s got worse, you can’t deny that. (If you’ve watched games regularly this season)

Worse than that was the failure of the owner and Speakman to actually invest (again) in the positions a #6 and an experienced #9 in January we desperately need.
It’s just horrible to watch

What about Southampton, QPR, Norwich, Watford and Birmingham?

Beale is in charge now, so it's pointless talking about Mowbray. The fact is he has improved us. It has been the opposite. Apart from the second half on Saturday there hasn't been any good performances under Beale.
Watford and Birmingham and Norwich were good but not brilliant QPR was good after colback got red

The Huddersfield home game this season was very similar to tonight
Watching it back now. Passing is slow, ponderous, very sloppy...yes but nowhere near what I watched tonight imo. Lads still trying to make an angle for passes, still able to find men on the pitch.

Tonight, no idea what they were doing and where to find a man. At times lads on the ball tonight pointing for where they expected a player to be and having no pass. Narrow and compressed and undone so easily.

Beale will not last long, lads are lost and players will get sick of them always taking the blame.

I'm sorry Mowbray was sacked, up here we seem to have a way of rejecting a good thing because we want better, we always regret it.

Last edited:
We aren’t a serious club.

Appointment was cheap and financially safe.

Where’s the progress or impact of this coaching
cheap is the word!
Played the diazepam formation tonight. It's a new shape you may not have heard of.
Well beale was a tad Catatonic today and our forward line were the poster boys for and somnambulism throughout the whole game!

Last edited:
What do you expect? A young owner with no real experience of runnng a prominent club with some of the most passionate fans in football, A director of football who’s only real success was helping in his words to produce one top player and is mesmerised by his model plan.Two coaches who I’ll say journeymen to be kind. A manager who many call a bluffer and a yes man to his DOF who never made it on the pitch and also off it.The whole club is run by incompetent inexperienced —————-///——-.Just my opinion.

Back