• Thread starter where the end begins
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

where the end begins

Just temporarily.

Strange one.

But i have a bit of a problem. How the fuck do i work out for the 10 days i'm there? Foreign place so don't fancy hunting about for any gyms, i could go for a run but it's absolutely bassa freezing over in Germany :eek::lol:.

Any ideas?

Oh and weight training too, not just cardio work. But i can't carry weights ower in me luggage & don't fancy lifting the beds as weights :lol: i'm sharing the place im staying at.

Could get some bands from www.strengthshop.co.uk

I have the bands for when I'm lifting but there's a bunch of exercises you'd be able to do with them; rows, press variations, curls etc.

Just temporarily.

Strange one.

But i have a bit of a problem. How the fuck do i work out for the 10 days i'm there? Foreign place so don't fancy hunting about for any gyms, i could go for a run but it's absolutely bassa freezing over in Germany :eek::lol:.

Any ideas?

Oh and weight training too, not just cardio work. But i can't carry weights ower in me luggage & don't fancy lifting the beds as weights :lol: i'm sharing the place im staying at.
just run ya faggot

i've found with being away from home the biggest challenge is not to eat shite and sink a few pints every night due to boredom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back