Worcester away

Based on, would you believe , Chester Road

https://images.app.tracking code removed/3Bm7LQD7P599xdGu9

That url shows the ground. Looks canny
https://images.app.tracking code removed/3Bm7LQD7P599xdGu9
Buggered it up sorry but it dies look nice

Last edited:
i havent been past the ground for a couple of weeks but if its gonna flood anywhere in the city its there and everywhere else ive been near the severn this week its been close to or actually spilling over...upton on severn was particularly bad

Waterlogged pitches used to be just a football thing.

I guess it would.cost a fortune to put flood defences in place at the ground. That's if it's possible to do that.

Waterlogged pitches used to be just a football thing.

I guess it would.cost a fortune to put flood defences in place at the ground. That's if it's possible to do that.
I read an article a couple of years ago after the ground had been previously flooded. It was proposed to build flood barriers but Worcestershire were advised that if any other areas, that had not been flooded previously, became flooded they would blame the club for displacing floodwaters and they would likely be sued.

I read an article a couple of years ago after the ground had been previously flooded. It was proposed to build flood barriers but Worcestershire were advised that if any other areas, that had not been flooded previously, became flooded they would blame the club for displacing floodwaters and they would likely be sued.
Presumably then the land is worthless as it couldn't be used for building.

The Chester Tavern is just over the road.
Cracking real ales, craft beers and filled rolls.
Built on water meadows, floods are getting more regular.
Funnily enough Worcestershire used to play at least one game a season at Kiddy and upset them by stopping the tradition.
Then the floods happened and WCCC had to crawl back.
Presumably then the land is worthless as it couldn't be used for building.
Taylor Wimpy looking to get planning permission

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:

Back