Wonder if Warnock regrets taking the Aberdeen job

As You Were

Midfield
Not the sort of manager our owner would go for in the long term but I think even KLD and speakman would have been tempted to bring him in until the end of the season as a safe pair of hands had he been out of work. I would have been all for it to be honest.

Apparently spending the entire week down in Cornwall and only coming up for the games. Apparently done similar with previous clubs too :lol: Absolute charlatan and dodgy as owt, can't believe people like him

Apparently spending the entire week down in Cornwall and only coming up for the games. Apparently done similar with previous clubs too :lol: Absolute charlatan and dodgy as owt, can't believe people like him
Used to take his sides down there for pre season as well, do the players a lovely little BBQ in his garden :lol:

Not the sort of manager our owner would go for in the long term but I think even KLD and speakman would have been tempted to bring him in until the end of the season as a safe pair of hands had he been out of work. I would have been all for it to be honest.
Look at me agreeing with you for once. I'd take Warnock over @player_ID in a heartbeat if that was a choice. But again, TM should never have been shown the door.

It’s up the club owners to decide if they are happy with the terms of working. Clearly they feel one day a week is enough to improve the club. I would have taken him at any time in the first division… but not now we are not desperate

He's probably on more in 3 months than you are in a year so I doubt it

Back