Women’s Euros Thread . . .

Was gonna go to the final with my sister but I'll be at the SoL

Went to see England Vs Hungary at the SoL recently, ruined by the crap weather and the fact we only won 1-0 only for the next game to be a 20-0 win, wish I saw that one

I know this is extremely un-pc but....who the f**k cares !

Let's be honest now, womens football is crap.
Thanks for this, your last contribution in the woman’s euro thread eh, you hate them so don’t bother commenting

I’ve been watching the build up and they look very strong, particularly in the second half of games England

im on them to go all the way to the final and hopefully win like our U19 lads

haway the lasses

Not going but will be watching on the tele. We've put in some good performances in the friendlies and I feel confident we can do well.
I know this is extremely un-pc but....who the f**k cares !

Let's be honest now, womens football is crap.

And I should know crap football when I see it being Palace 'n' all...

Do you comment other threads that you have no interest in, or is it just women's sport that you have a problem with?

I'll be watching when I can and be supporting the lasses all the way.

I do however think it's not great quality but I hope stuff like this gets it more investment and we see it develop into a much more competitive and entertaining sport (watching a 20 0 win can't be that entertaining after the 1st 10 goals)

Haway the lasses.

Yes, taking the bairn to the final.
Bit of a pisser they moved our game to the Sunday but will just have to find somewhere near Wembley to watch it on TV.

I’m honestly considering doing both 😬😬 Leave the SoL at 2pm, should be plenty time to get to Wembley??
I'll be watching when I can and be supporting the lasses all the way.

I do however think it's not great quality but I hope stuff like this gets it more investment and we see it develop into a much more competitive and entertaining sport (watching a 20 0 win can't be that entertaining after the 1st 10 goals)

Haway the lasses.

It definitely is getting more and more investment.

First and last games sold out, huge numbers. Wouldn’t have happened years ago.

Last edited:
England lasses have scored some very canny goals in the build up and with our professional league, are clearly benefitting from it, as in every game they have been fitter and stronger the longer the game goes on.

the BBC has the coverage and I can’t wait to see them in proper tournament play.

i hope we win the thing as it will be a fun thing to see. U19s lads have set the bar, haway the lasses and get England another tournament win

Is there one??

If not, there is now.

Anyone going to any games?? We’ve got tickets for opening game and the final (which we might not go to now because our first game is in same day).

Probably go to one or two at Rotherham and Bramall Lane too.

Should be a class tournament.
We had tickets to the final.

Managed to sell them for what we paid, so we can go to the Sunderland game.

Shame as would have been good.

Why click on the thread then?

I'll probably not be watching any but won't be contributing negatively to derail the thread.
Well for starters, this is a forum and I believe it's a place where views are allowed to be aired.

What I detest about womens football is how the likes of The Guardian and The BBC are trying to force us in to believing that it is/or ever will be as popular as proper football.

It never will be.

Well for starters, this is a forum and I believe it's a place where views are allowed to be aired.

What I detest about womens football is how the likes of The Guardian and The BBC are trying to force us in to believing that it is/or ever will be as popular as proper football.

It never will be.
Not this shit again. The word “womens” was in the title

Give it a rest you utter bore

I don't wanna watch it but as a TV license payer, I'm getting it shoved down my throat via ads on BBC.

And that's twice you been rude to me.
I'd leave it at 2 if I were you, you divvy c**t.

I'm getting sick of getting misogynistic Neanderthals like you shoved down my throat on every women's sports threads. Jog on and don't worry your pretty little face about others watching women's football.

Back