Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Best team in the division, it’ll be interesting to see if they have the money to ruffle some feathers next season.

Really wanted to see us do it tomorrow however the thought of Birmingham stopping us tomorrow was too much to think about.

Least I can enjoy tomorrow.

Now to sit back and see who we sign

Ps please finish above Birmingham
I was surprised by the small numbers of fans you brought to Boro on good Friday and not completely filling your 31000 stadium. I was under the impression you were a big club. If we had the same fabulous players performing in the same we we'd be getting 45k plus and taking over away grounds.

We should give their fans a big allocation to enjoy their last game. Why not? We'll be down.
Give them 30k

Seriously, they are a great traditional club. I had a great time with their fans in Fitzpatricks some years ago, but It must be exciting for them as they haven't been in the top league for a long time now.

Last edited:
Give them 30k

Seriously, they are a great traditional club. I had a great time with their fans in Fitzpatricks some years ago, but It must be exciting for them as they haven't been in the top league for a long time now.

In my eyes we have never been in the prem.

Finishing 20th, 15th, 17th, 20th isn't even worth remembering.

It looks like we may finally be able to compete.

Some very very sad Wolves fans:
On Twitter -
Nugent on Twitter
Been a wolves fan since I was 21, now at 23 I can say this is the highest point ever in my life following this club! Roll on the premier league #wwfc #fwaw #wolfpack

Congratulations to them.

However, anything but promotion would’ve been a disaster given what they’ve spent.

Hopefully we can emulate them in the next few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back