Wolves v Newcastle kick off 1630 Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Premier League / Sky Sports Ultra HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

To be fair a fan of Jarrow roofing could tell you he is shite and still be right

The plus is though he is like Pele compared to Joelinton

And its a third tier club that when you last beat them the dead sea was still on the sick
By Premiership standards, both Almiron and Joelinton are utter shite. The stats, the evidence, the footage, its all there. No argument. Despite that, I feel confident that Newcastle will easily achieve Premiership survival. I have no confidence that Sunderland will be promoted.

By Premiership standards, both Almiron and Joelinton are utter shite. The stats, the evidence, the footage, its all there. No argument. Despite that, I feel confident that Newcastle will easily achieve Premiership survival. I have no confidence that Sunderland will be promoted.

And if you do you have another season of watching turgid football again under a manager and owner you despise. I bet you cannot wait

Nevermind there is always that takeover to look forward to

And if you do you have another season of watching turgid football again under a manager and owner you despise. I bet you cannot wait

Nevermind there is always that takeover to look forward to
I despise neither the manager, nor the owner. Bruce is a symptom, rather than the cause of any issue at Newcastle. The football isn't pretty, but the players clearly like him, and their efforts cannot be faulted. Bruce has a thick skin (in every sense), and is clearly doing the job he was employed to do - avoid relegation, look after the commercial value of the club until it is sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back