Wolsingham (Neil Tennant)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone on here live there or from those parts originally???

Delivered to the Fawnlees area today & was just wondering if he still lived around there.

Also, if he was spotted regularly enough to be considered a Wolsinghamite, or was he normally elsewhere worldwide anyway despite owning property in County Durham???

Anyone on here live there or from those parts originally???

Delivered to the Fawnlees area today & was just wondering if he still lived around there.

Also, if he was spotted regularly enough to be considered a Wolsinghamite, or was he normally elsewhere worldwide anyway despite owning property in County Durham???

i've read that 4 times and i still haven't a clue

Once queued behind him (nar, man) in Stanhope Co-op a few year back and he bought bog rolls.

Shite story, but you know...

What one did he buy?

Fancy ones?

Can't say I took enough notice to gauge the cushioning qualities at the time.
Know it wasn't co-op own brand, like... and he wasn't hopping around as if he had the turtles head gasping for air.

I had Guinness and Strongbow. I felt a scratter in comparison.

Nice place Wolsingham.

Always fancied a piss up that way buy I've heard the locals are quite clannish?

Many boozers through Wolsingham open during the day on a weekend?

I thought he lived in or near Durham City?

Nice place Wolsingham.

We used to know a few people from that way and spent many a happy weekend there. Went to Stanhope show quite a bit ie for about 6 or 7 years and loved it.

Lovely part of the County.

Nice place Wolsingham.

I wouldnt have though it too bad given the caravan sites,they must get a canny few weekenders...

Can't exactly see it being like The Slaughtered Lamb territory somehow.

Should be fine with the local rednecks.
I'm sure that there was a pub in Woolsingham where the landlord shot himself with a shotgun. Circa late 90's.

As you go through the village towards Stanhope on the right hand side - opposite the kids playground effort.

I'm sure that there was a pub in Woolsingham where the landlord shot himself with a shotgun. Circa late 90's.

As you go through the village towards Stanhope on the right hand side - opposite the kids playground effort.

Now an Italian restaurant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back