Wolf Alice

At the eleventh hour last night, my mate asked me if I wanted to go and see Ride. So we did. Having enjoyed that, he asked if I would be up for Wolf Alice on Wednesday. I said 'aye'. Looked online for tickets today - "Sorry - no tickets are available for the gig last night" :lol: Daft sod actually already had a ticket anarl.

Might go to see them in Leeds on Saturday. What were they like last night then?

At the eleventh hour last night, my mate asked me if I wanted to go and see Ride. So we did. Having enjoyed that, he asked if I would be up for Wolf Alice on Wednesday. I said 'aye'. Looked online for tickets today - "Sorry - no tickets are available for the gig last night" :lol: Daft sod actually already had a ticket anarl.

Dunno mate, I was at Ride! Back in the day, I think, if gigs clashed they would delay one to start just when the first was finishing. Which is how I saw The Cure at the City Hall and Spear of Destiny at Tiffany’s straight after. This may or may not be true. Tex will correct me.

They were very good, not bad support bands either.

Back