With performances continuing like this how many more matches before you jack it in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love going to the matches and seeing mates, having a drink and stuff. I'd never stop going, much though I might not always enjoy the football! Plus I always feel that when we eventually become decent (I know, probably won't ever happen) I'll enjoy it more knowing I stuck with it through times like this and the 15 point season. Only thing that would stop me going is if I couldn't afford it any more. Mind, I can fully understand why others might fuck it off, not exactly entertaining at the minute and hasn't been for years

and go shopping with the lass instead.

Christmas for me,
love the lights.

Yeah, I know what you mean, all those years I've been going to watch our superstars parade before me, their scintillating skills playing the opposition off the pitch. After being spoiled over the years, I just cannot stomach the useless team we have now, so I'm seriously thinking of taking the skyboy approach and jacking it all in.

I'll probably give it till the end of my life, then I'll not be back.

Due to work and holidays i cant get to home match until 31st October. A knaa youse are jel as owt like.

started last season for me a little. Not shopping like. Would go out, meet before the game, booze and as KO approached loads of us would just sack walking across and have a laugh in the pub instead.

Think I'd consider start going to watch pools or someone else lower league and local when I pack it in

Four years since I jacked, a lot of money and misery saved. Anyone know last night's score? I honestly don't know.

We won 3-0, Vaughan scored a perfect hat trick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back