Wishbone Ash

Marko

Striker
If you've never seen Wishbone Ash, then go on to YouTube music and play Argus, fantastic album, they're still touring as well , see Andy Powell's Wishbone Ash at the Arc in Stockton on November 12th, I'll buy you a pint if you're wearing aSunderland shirt ! FTM

Ha
If you've never seen Wishbone Ash, then go on to YouTube music and play Argus, fantastic album, they're still touring as well , see Andy Powell's Wishbone Ash at the Arc in Stockton on November 12th, I'll buy you a pint if you're wearing aSunderland shirt ! FTM
havevthe album on my phone. Simply brilliant

album cover is iconic

Bloody hell mate, I'd love to post a link but don't know how to ! Just Google YouTube music then put in Wishbone Ash, still listening to Argus, Blowin Free is my favourite but all of the tracks on Argus are brilliant if you like lead guitars. And the Flying V is such an iconic guitar. FTM

Last edited:
Seeing them live is strange. My one time and the band played a perfect representation of their songs, so much so I felt I should have stayed at home and had a WA night in with a bottle of wine. They weren't miming but they could have well have been. Strange gig.

Seeing them live is strange. My one time and the band played a perfect representation of their songs, so much so I felt I should have stayed at home and had a WA night in with a bottle of wine. They weren't miming but they could have well have been. Strange gig.

They were technically very proficient. The ultimate stoner band at the time.

Phoenix is a classic track. Nice mix of Fender Strat and Gibson Flying V.

Saw them a few years ago Andy Powell’s band. Great night. Persephone is a favourite but there are so many other great tunes they do. I remember borrowing Pilgrimage from a school friend when it was originally released.....
He never got it back.

Last edited:

Back