Wish app

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’ve bought bits and bobs of bondage gear on there for coppers. The likes of lovehoney and that selling the same stuff for about 40 times the price. I do use it for bits and bobs. Ridiculously cheap.

Mrs DLT ordered some stationery for the office and ended up getting a child's wetsuit, some menthol nose strips and a pair of suspect looking tights.

Shouldn't we all be buying British? I dread to think the state of this country 10 years post Brexit... it will be like the worst scene from the Mad Max trilogy :(

British firms fucked off abroad, we shouldn’t buy off those twats in my opinion.

Agree with the dodgy electrical stuff. I bought a solar usb charger from the Geek website. Used it once in the turkey heat, bastard thing practically melted on the recharge
Also bought a telescope for work for a tenner, money well spent

Most of the stuff that gets sold on Ali Express, Gearbest and wish is the same stuff that Amazon sell for over a quarter and a half more.

Only difference is that Amazon ship it to you faster and give you a better returns policy.

Most of the stuff that gets sold on Ali Express, Gearbest and wish is the same stuff that Amazon sell for over a quarter and a half more.
Only difference is that Amazon ship it to you faster and give you a better returns policy.
Of course.

Its just buying direct from the shippers basically, and accepting all the risks, rather than the Amazon/Ebay sellers.

For daft stuff like ice cube trays, its ideal.

Of course.

Its just buying direct from the shippers basically, and accepting all the risks, rather than the Amazon/Ebay sellers.

For daft stuff like ice cube trays, its ideal.

Save loads on phones, TV boxes, kid's toys, house accessories.

I use Ali Express all the time. Find it cheaper than Gearbest, wish and banggood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back