Wise men

GRABS

Midfield
Since the new owners, I hear this song less. We no longer hear it at the Sol before kick off and I dont hear it that much in the stands either. Its a personal favourite of mine.
Is this just the old us now and we have moved on or is there still a place for it?
I would love it if they played it not long before kick off on Sunday.

Since the new owners, I hear this song less. We no longer hear it at the Sol before kick off and I dont hear it that much in the stands either. Its a personal favourite of mine.
Is this just the old us now and we have moved on or is there still a place for it?
It will get a rousing rendition on Sunday for definite

Love it and miss it, needs to be brought back imo, certainly post match.

Such a favourite you don’t know the correct song title!

It's still "The" Sunderland song. It only changed a few months ago.

If it's a favourite why don't you start it off on Sunday.

Back