Wise Men Say Fanzine - Grounds For Divorce - Freebie when we left Roker Park - Help!

harryCLSsafc

Central Defender
Not sure if anyone can help me out here.

Me dad has come to look at some of his old Wise Men Say fanzines, only to discover that the A4 sized one that was given away after one of the last games at Roker Park has been ripped and the bottom right hand part of the fanzine has now disappeared.

Does anyone have. spare copy or a copy that they could send for me to give to me dad? More than happy to buy it off you.

It's called "Grounds For Divorce:" its A4 size and has a picture of Bob Murray and Roker Park on the front. He reckons that not many people can remember that this extra one, over and above the other 17, was produced. Effectively this was issue 18 but was un numbered.

Thanks to a one who can help.

Last edited:

Not sure if anyone can help me out here.

Me dad has come to look at some of his old Wise Men Say fanzines, only to discover that the A4 sized one that was given away after one of the last games at Roker Park has been ripped and the bottom right hand part of the fanzine has now disappeared.

Does anyone have. spare copy or a copy that they could send for me to give to me dad? More than happy to buy it off you.

It's called "Grounds For Divorce:" its A4 size and has a picture of Bob Murray and Roker Park on the front. He reckons that not many people can remember that this extra one, over and above the other 17, was produced. Effectively this was issue 18 but was un numbered.

Thanks to a one who can help.
Do you know what month/edition/issue number it was

It doesn’t have a number on and it’s the only A4 sized one out of the 18

It’s also the only one that was given away for nothing it looks like
I’m trying to help by posting to bump this

I wish this had been four years ago but I have given all my old fanzines away to the Sunderland museum when I was getting rid of a house

Back