Winter Covid Vaccines Axed For Under-65s

Are people being called for covid jabs yet? Or do you just present at a pharmacy?

The aged p hasn't been called for flu or covid yet. ( I don't know anyone called for the covid jab, but understand texts are going out for the flu jab)

Are people being called for covid jabs yet? Or do you just present at a pharmacy?

The aged p hasn't been called for flu or covid yet. ( I don't know anyone called for the covid jab, but understand texts are going out for the flu jab)

I've had a text to book a covid jab but not had a text for flu.

I need to ring the doctors next week to book a routine appointment, so I'm going to ask about flu when I'm on the phone.

I'm having both my flu injection and covid top up tomorrow....could have had them last Tuesday but I was away....

I've had text from NHS for covid vaccine due to health and a text from GP surgery to book Flu.

Covid text was Thursday and Flu was Tuesday.

I've had a text to book a covid jab but not had a text for flu.

I need to ring the doctors next week to book a routine appointment, so I'm going to ask about flu when I'm on the phone.
My surgery is hopeless, i've never had a text for either, or for shingles which i'm also eligible to have.

Booked covid online in a different town and the flu jab was a complete surprise, i was expecting to have a walk-in in Bath.

My surgery is hopeless, i've never had a text for either, or for shingles which i'm also eligible to have.

Booked covid online in a different town and the flu jab was a complete surprise, i was expecting to have a walk-in in Bath.

I get missed off the flu list every year 🤷‍♀️

My consultant even wrote to the GP and told them to make sure I'm on the list, but I still get missed off.

I get missed off the flu list every year 🤷‍♀️

My consultant even wrote to the GP and told them to make sure I'm on the list, but I still get missed off.
The lass doing the jabbing asked why i was there, i told her there was nowt on the telly.

I was due a medication review, i only found out after my meds stopped, i phoned up and requested the review, "she books her own appointments", one of my favourite and oft heard replies.

I went in friday to jog them along, she had indeed made her own appointment, but didn't tell her colleagues or more importantly, me. 😁

It'll be three weeks since i phoned and three days before my meds run out again, utterly hopeless service.

Clapping like a nutter here
😁

The lass doing the jabbing asked why i was there, i told her there was nowt on the telly.

I was due a medication review, i only found out after my meds stopped, i phoned up and requested the review, "she books her own appointments", one of my favourite and oft heard replies.

I went in friday to jog them along, she had indeed made her own appointment, but didn't tell her colleagues or more importantly, me. 😁

It'll be three weeks since i phoned and three days before my meds run out again, utterly hopeless service.

Clapping like a nutter here
😁

Similar experience here. Just requested renewal of scrip and they want me to come in to be reviewed. Can't get through to make an appointment. If they just sent a yearly text as a reminder to be reviewed it would be far easier and less stressful.

Didnt want to start another thread so thought id pop a post in here. Which highstreet retailers still sell covid tests on checkouts? Got a physio appointment tomorrow and have woken up full of what im hoping is just cold. Can get some from amazon but they wont get here until tomorrow PM after my pyhsio.

Similar experience here. Just requested renewal of scrip and they want me to come in to be reviewed. Can't get through to make an appointment. If they just sent a yearly text as a reminder to be reviewed it would be far easier and less stressful.
Exactly, you'd think a text would be a minimum, they frequently manage to send out "don't phone unless you're dying, we're short staffed" messages.

Interesting that your review is in person, ours have been via phone with the surgery pharmacist for years.

I wonder how long it will be before companies are paying for Covid jabs like they do with flu jabs.

Nearly everyone at work has had it over the past few weeks. I’m still not right and a lad in my team (40odd) isn’t well at all.

The amount of working days we’ve lost recently is terrible - much more than a normal season.

Back