Winter coat...

Canada Goose is back on boys and girls for the morning walk along the cliffs with the dog :cool:

Still a bit too warm for my CG, lovely frosty morning up here but I’d still sweat with just a t-shirt under it at the mo. Looking forward to temps dropping below zero and the smug feeling of being all warm and cozy when others are shivering. Reet brilliant coat.

For general use/match days

or

For out out.

Ive had 3 north face coats, the ones you can split the fleece from.

first from blacks was like toast, 2nd the 3rd from asadventure utter shit, feel like youve got nowt on.

snides or shitty spec ones from there? Made in bangladesh, ill have to check one i gave to my fatha as its the fecking best!:lol:

Make sure you pay thousands for a Canada Goose or similar as England has slowly migrated to the middle of the Antarctic temperature-wise, obviously. :lol: Absolutely pointless for a country that barely touches zero degrees, bar bragging rights.

If you're an absolute soft shite in the cold, UniQlo do down jackets that are reasonably priced and well thought of when it comes to performance.
Lined Uniformes Generale m65. Can be picked up for a song on eBay if you're lucky. I love them.
That's a nice-looking jacket, that.
Get yerself something from superdry. Ideally bright orange with SUPERDRY written across the chest and up one of the arms in git massive letters and some of them japenese kanji that is so prototypical of Gloucester based fashion houses.
My ex was Japanese and she says the kanji on the Superdry stuff is nonsense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought a soft shell green jacket from tog24 at Dalton Park the other day. That'll do me until it gets really cold. Then I'll just whack a waterproof layer over the top which should about do the job.

Cant go wrong with a big Berghaus, the Dalton Park shop has them from last season at half price
Picked one of these up last year. Warm and waterproof, took all the climate Monkwearmouth could throw at it

Donkey with NCB on the back has a coal fire attached to it, warm as fuck.

Back