Winning goal should have been disallowed

Status
Not open for further replies.

brisbanemackem

Midfield
Their player is climbing all over Oviedo and he is not able to jump allowing the Second Charlton player a clear vision of the flight of the ball to get his head on it. The move started with a free kick against Ozturk for putting arms on their player and any consistency would have resulted in a free kick to Oviedo.

Oviedo was furious .

I dont buy the argument we were just not good enough on the day, as both teams were nervous and we edged, possession, shots, corners and shots on target. We did not deserve to lose that game.

I did wonder if Flanagan didn't deflect the ball into the goal if Taylor was offside as the ball looked like it might have hit him

Yeah but our shots were far out and wild, having more shots at goal doesn’t mean nothing if you are shooting from 20 yards only leadbitters’ shot was decent.

Their player is climbing all over Oviedo and he is not able to jump allowing the Second Charlton player a clear vision of the flight of the ball to get his head on it. The move started with a free kick against Ozturk for putting arms on their player and any consistency would have resulted in a free kick to Oviedo.

Oviedo was furious .

I dont buy the argument we were just not good enough on the day, as both teams were nervous and we edged, possession, shots, corners and shots on target. We did not deserve to lose that game.

We weren't good enough though, if we'd actually just tried to play we'd not have been worried about the ref making a couple of iffy decisions.

Oviedo was furious .

We didnt deserve the fluke own goal tbf.

Oviedo was furious .

:lol:

We didn't create a chance all match. We deserved fuck all from the game.

First goal was offside. Not when the ball was played in but about three seconds before there were two players, (including the scorer), who were offside. Flag should have been up, there and then.

Not interfering? Second phase? Dinnar.

It shouldn’t have been a free kick in the first place, but referee aside we never did enough to deserve to win.

If Mcgeady wasn't shooting on site they wouldn't have been up the other end getting dodgy free kicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back