Window blows out on yep, 737 max

Just needs a bit of no more nails, then some expanding foam to secure any gaps.

I reckon it's possible to solve all mechanical (and quite a few medical) issues with a can of WD40, a tin of expanding foam and a tube of no more nails and socket set.

I know fuck all about aeroplanes but isn’t inevitable that engineering and maintenance procedures on highly complex machines and prefect and it’s a good thing that failures occur without fatalities so the faults can be acted on?

I know fuck all about aeroplanes but isn’t inevitable that engineering and maintenance procedures on highly complex machines and prefect and it’s a good thing that failures occur without fatalities so the faults can be acted on?

It's another (serious) issue with an aircraft from the B737 Max line (although different to the one with the previous MCAS related issue), not a good look.
I'm sure that Boeing in the past have had accusations thrown at them of problems on the assembly line within their factories in the US as well.
It's another (serious) issue with an aircraft from the B737 Max line (although different to the one with the previous MCAS related issue), not a good look.
I'm sure that Boeing in the past have had accusations thrown at them of problems on the assembly line within their factories in the US as well.

Ed Pierson is the guy I'm talking about above.
Unrelated no doubt, but just doesn't look very good.

Last edited:

Ed Pierson is the guy I'm talking about above.
Unrelated no doubt, but just doesn't look very good.
It’s almost like sacking all of their management with any engineering background in favour of focusing on maximising shareholder returns might not have been the best choice.

watching news this morning...and the guy who owns the house where the panel landed was saying..

"well i thought it could be from a plane "..."and what with the curvature of the panel...and it having a window in it"
"and its white as well"

don't think he's a detective

I'm flying Alaska Airlines later this year from San Fran to Vegas. The wifey can sit next to the window this time.
Don't forget to update the life insurance before you go 👍
watching news this morning...and the guy who owns the house where the panel landed was saying..

"well i thought it could be from a plane "..."and what with the curvature of the panel...and it having a window in it"
"and its white as well"

don't think he's a detective
A teacher apparently.

Last edited:
Feel like this was said when they were grounded in 2019, yet here we are.
There's obviously a political and economic angle to this. Boeing are a huge employer directly and indirectly. It's also about soft power in the world.

There will be a retrofit fix and or ongoing inspection regime.

Back