Winchester

It’s not rocket science Dobson was sold to free up wages to enable signings he was too expensive to be sitting on the bench winchester was signed to sit on the bench as he will be on less than half of Dobson the spare wages will of went towards the new signings

Tbh I'm shocked with vokins.
I live near soton. Hes well thought of.
My son and I have seen him, he was motm against Huddersfield last season in the cup.
Seems he's better going forward and he's struggling to get to grips with league 1, but he's a player that will play at a high level.
Hes been very poor for us , but I think he will be good eventually

Lee Johnson thinks he could easily play at championship level.
Eventually being good is no good to us now

It’s not rocket science Dobson was sold to free up wages to enable signings he was too expensive to be sitting on the bench winchester was signed to sit on the bench as he will be on less than half of Dobson the spare wages will of went towards the new signings
Dobson just on loan isnt he,back here end of season

Was taken out of the fray because he obviously didn’t have the immediate impact Johnson was hoping for and the reviews were less than spectacular which I’m sure impacts confidence.

it made sense to give him some time to settle and now hopefully he will become a valuable part of the squad as we play a load of games in a short space of time.
He's been injured

He went from Billingham to Boro at 19!

Ian Wright was at Palace by 22.

Winchester is nigh on 28 and was at Forest Green until a month or so ago. These are not good comparisons.
still facts and wright still played sunday league at 21 ,anyway lj still signed him for a reason when hes in red and white il back him him he proves otherwise

Aye. Said a few times on threads I know a lad who played with him at FGR and he said he would be good signing and a really nice lad as well. With a touch of devilment.

Back