Win today

Play Rigg..... 😆😆, na I really want him to try O9 in middle of park and seelt centre half. Want Ba dropped anarl. I don't think he's that bad but he's so inconsistent. Want mundle and/or Aouchie to start too.

😆😆
I’d move onien and play Seelt but oniens clearly got something on speakman to ensure he starts every game at the back so that’s fruitless.

Realistically there isn’t much option to change.

I think Ba is a great player, but actually playing him on the right wing would help him instead of whatever this floating role is. Mundle looked very immature and tbh should have been sent off midweek. Aouchiche is one I like but he seems to be struggling so not sure he’d be much use either.
Tough call that one, was erased from memory.
I think we still had a go at them and they scored in every attack.
For anger at utter shitness, Huddersfield still trumps it, just.
Give it about 5 more hours mate and we’ll have a new contender

I’d move onien and play Seelt but oniens clearly got something on speakman to ensure he starts every game at the back so that’s fruitless.

Realistically there isn’t much option to change.

I think Ba is a great player, but actually playing him on the right wing would help him instead of whatever this floating role is. Mundle looked very immature and tbh should have been sent off midweek. Aouchiche is one I like but he seems to be struggling so not sure he’d be much use either.

Give it about 5 more hours mate and we’ll have a new contender
Gota try summit different mate. Same thing every game, give it to jack and hope.

I really want him to try O9 in middle of park and seelt centre half.

I'm really beginning to to come round to this. I think he is our best centre half atm but the need for him in the middle of the park is greater especially the way our midfield is currently performing. However i hope it doesn't happen today. Two days training (probs one) is not enough to change the current system. I could imagine it being a disaster without plenty of practice.

Back