Win today

Then get beat at home to Swansea next week cos that's how we roll. Please take jobe out man. His 65 mins rest wasn't long enough, That goal as wonderful as it was , was the worst thing that could of happened, He was absolutely pap during the week. As we're the majority like.
I doubt his goal had owt to do with him coming back into the team. he was taken out to appease the fans nothing more IMO...

I doubt his goal had owt to do with him coming back into the team. he was taken out to appease the fans nothing more IMO...
Probably mate. Needs changing up the team today like. We're so 1 dimensional.
We won’t win today, we are a team completely shot of ideas and enthusiasm.
Played well second half against Plymouth mate. Like I said previous comment needs changing team and formation. We're so 1 dimensional.

Last edited:
Then get beat at home to Swansea next week cos that's how we roll. Please take jobe out man. His 65 mins rest wasn't long enough, That goal as wonderful as it was , was the worst thing that could of happened, He was absolutely pap during the week. As we're the majority like.
Whilst I agree Jobe was quite pap at Huddersfield, he wasn't absolutely pap and there were a couple in our side who were even paper. I do think he needs a rest like.

Who would you play instead? Sick of hearing this when we have no other realistic options.

Waiting on the suggestion to throw a 16 year old kid in :lol:

Who would you play instead? Sick of hearing this when we have no other realistic options.

Waiting on the suggestion to throw a 16 year old kid in :lol:
Play Rigg..... 😆😆, na I really want him to try O9 in middle of park and seelt centre half. Want Ba dropped anarl. I don't think he's that bad but he's so inconsistent. Want mundle and/or Aouchie to start too.
Stopped reading at win today.
😆😆

Then get beat at home to Swansea next week cos that's how we roll. Please take jobe out man. His 65 mins rest wasn't long enough, That goal as wonderful as it was , was the worst thing that could have happened, He was absolutely pap during the week. As we're the majority like.
As long as both Jobe and Ekwah aren’t starting together I’ll be in a decent mood at 2pm.

I’d put Seelt in at RB today with Mundle ahead of him. Hume I think needs a rest too tbh, his form is dipping from being pinged over both LB and RB positions.

I agree with Rigg coming in for Ekwah also, with Jobe dropping back to play alongside Neil ans a transition player and Rigg pushing up. I really think we need to freshen things up. Last game was not good enough

I’d put Seelt in at RB today with Mundle ahead of him. Hume I think needs a rest too tbh, his form is dipping from being pinged over both LB and RB positions.

I agree with Rigg coming in for Ekwah also, with Jobe dropping back to play alongside Neil ans a transition player and Rigg pushing up. I really think we need to freshen things up. Last game was not good enough
Deffs need freshening up marra.

Back