Win Monday, we qualify

Not really it goes off most wins in the championship too.
It's fine for the championship but for a short one day tournament it should be nrr. Otherwise teams could miss out through being unlucky with weather. They changed it in the T20 after the wet summer of 2007 when Leicester missed out on number of wins. Just sums up their attitude to this competition, to the extent that they're scrapping it for the 100 shite next season

Last edited:
It's fine for the championship but for a short one day tournament it should be nrr. Otherwise teams could miss out through being unlucky with weather. They changed it in the T20 after the wet summer of 2007 when Leicester missed out on number of wins. Just sums up their attitude to this competition, to the extent that they're scrapping it for the 100 shite next season
Fair enough. Presumed it was the same in T20 as Durham are crap usually I don't pay much heed to the blast until the latter stages.

I didn't know either until I read it on the Yorkshire forum. Could be shite :lol:

Back