Wimbledon Tennis 2022

Anybody got any tips? Apart from the big lads and lasses like Djokovic, nadal and Ranuncanu I know nowt about tennis

Any names I should look for to have a bet on?
You're probably better off laying a top seed in the early rounds, you get great value.

Cheers. I’ll be watching as it’s on nearly all the time over the two weeks

Hope Murray and raducanu can play well
Been reading these

Been reading these

Cheers I’ll have a look into that . I’ve never bet on tennis since McEnroe lost to Lendl in the French final from two sets up

I know virtually none of the top women players nor any outside of the big names in mens

My late man though once walked into a betting shop and tried to place an EW bet on henman winning a single match in the first round

She was a cracker

I’d rather stick pins in my eyes then attend Wimbledon

I’ve been invited a few times for corporate and turned it down. It’s right up there with F1 for attracting total bellends
Can only assume you don't attend football matches ever? Either that or we have extremely differing views as to what a bellend is.

Been a couple of times and aside from the odd prick, you get a great crowd there.

Not going this year, but will be watching as much as I can.

Do think Djokovic wins the mens, bottom half of the mens draw could go to anyone tbh.

Womens is absolutely wide open, many of the top seeds aren't in great form going into it.
Would absolutely love to see Serena win it, but highly unlikely.
Hopefully Raducanu's issues are behind her now.

Cheers I’ll have a look into that . I’ve never bet on tennis since McEnroe lost to Lendl in the French final from two sets up

I know virtually none of the top women players nor any outside of the big names in mens

My late man though once walked into a betting shop and tried to place an EW bet on henman winning a single match in the first round

She was a cracker
"I know virtually none..." is always a good start for a solid betting strategy.

Radacanu not even favourite for the 1st match...

Shows how bad the prep has been with injuries and poor form etc.

Hopefully crowd get her pumped up 😎

Back