Willis

scotch

Striker
A massive case of
"What could have been"
For this lad.
I have no doubt hed have been a good championship defender, real shame how his SAFC has ended.

What's the feeling lads, will he retire or get a League 1 move?

I'd be gutted from an SAFC pov if he got back to his best this season coming (unless he re-signs for the lads)

A massive case of
"What could have been"
For this lad.
I have no doubt hed have been a good championship defender, real shame how his SAFC has ended.

I'd be gutted from an SAFC pov if he got back to his best this season coming (unless he re-signs for the lads)
Gutted for him. He was a talent and like you say would of played championship no problem.

Said ait a few times, unless you have a successful surgical treatment of Patella Tendonitis (which IIRC is a 60ish% chance) I dont think you can play football to a professional standard.

Which is a shame, he would have cut it in the championship in my opinion.

Last edited:
A massive case of
"What could have been"
For this lad.

I can see him going back to Coventry personally. If he’s fit, he will be a good player in this division IMO.

I am gutted we haven’t seen the best of him, as I think with his attributes he had the potential to at least play a part in a possible Premier League side a few years down the line with us, but alas it wasn’t to be. Wish him all the best & hope he goes on to continue playing.

Too many people saying he can’t play on with the his injury, are you privy to his medical records?

Zlatan has came out today and said he’s been playing without an ACL for 6 month 🤷‍♂️

Back