William Storey

He was definitely in the city centre an hour ago.

You have to wonder if he was here as a guest of the club that they would have picked him up at the station etc or even offered him lunch rather than letter him go to high street west for a savaloy dip from Dicksons

I have never actually heard of William Storey before until this came up. So he's an energy businessman of sorts.

Apart from the warning signs concerning his appearance, what should I know about him? and why is this a concern?

My brother is big into F1 and immediately knew of him and how much of a shady character he was/ is. Wants him nowhere near our club.

This video explains it really well and I urge anyone who doesn’t know of him to give it a watch.

If you look closely he is actually wearing the kit from the 96/97 season.
Closely?

Dunno if it's fake. Decent enough one if so. There's talk on twitter of other photos of him around Sunderland but not the actual photos.

He seems the type who would fake photographs. Also seems the type who would travel up and have some photos taken. Doesn't mean he's buying the club just because he's here.

He wants to emulate red bull so much that the thought of buying us probably only crossed his mind after they mentioned us first.

Photos aside the fact is whenever there is a prospective change of owner, manager or player we have opinions on whether or not they were doing a good job or not or were even liked.

Then, opinions are bandied about relating to “Who I want” in charge, managing or bought to play.

Eventually, a new owner, manager or player comes in and is on the back foot because opinion was against them or favouring someone else from the start.

Just my two pen’orth, be careful what you wish for.

Back