William storey interview by speak sunderland

I’ve never heard of that drink tbf. Since when did companies trying to take you to court show how much wealth you have? Strange guy. I subscribe totally to what Mike Ashley says. If people are serious about it, it happens and you find out who they are after the fact.

I know people have said it won’t be him, but the more he talks, the more I think it’s possible.

I don’t know anything about the bloke to say whether he’d be bad news or not, but judging by his Twitter, it certainly wouldn’t be dull.

the club wouldn’t own the stadium and AOL after two years... would make SD look like a fairy godmother

I dont get him at all, he claims to be very confident of getting a deal done yet even though little has come out about the party who has exclusivity one thing everyone seems to be certain of is its not him. He also must get money from somewhere because he does have a good few sponsorships already and you don’t get to essentially rebrand an f1 without a sizeable downpayment even if you dont fulfil the contract.

This is what has me undecided on him. I don't care about his appearance he calls himself a biker and I know a lot of bikers with big beards.

That aside he sponsors boxers, superbikes and touring car teams. So he has got his business out there. How could he get that far with only 500 quid in the bank.
I think we need all facts (which we will never get) before making a judgement. It probably all pie in the sky but what if it wasnt.

Like I said I'm undecided on the bloke but if you look at richOMG racing hes all over it.

This is what has me undecided on him. I don't care about his appearance he calls himself a biker and I know a lot of bikers with big beards.

That aside he sponsors boxers, superbikes and touring car teams. So he has got his business out there. How could he get that far with only 500 quid in the bank.
I think we need all facts (which we will never get) before making a judgement. It probably all pie in the sky but what if it wasnt.

Like I said I'm undecided on the bloke but if you look at richOMG racing hes all over it.
All the stuff hes been saying on twitter about the club if it was anyone who didnt have the dodgy past the fans would be agreeing with him. But you cant ignore the warning signs like the unpaid court judgement. If he did somehow manage to buy us it would either go very well and he gets us back up there or spectacularly badly and we end up in admin.

Back