Will we win again this season with this shower of a coaching team

Everyone is saying we have sufficient points to be fine, but I haven't seen us in this much disarray for years. For those confident we will be safe, which two other sides are going down with Rotherham, because other than the fact there are lots of teams down there, I don't see many with a worse outlook. To think in the summer we were buzzing at our promotion chances, it really is hard to comprehend where it's fallen apart.

Screenshot_2024-03-09-16-54-51-561_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Everyone is saying we have sufficient points to be fine, but I haven't seen us in this much disarray for years. For those confident we will be safe, which two other sides are going down with Rotherham, because other than the fact there are lots of teams down there, I don't see many with a worse outlook. To think in the summer we were buzzing at our promotion chances, it really is hard to comprehend where it's fallen apart.
Defo Rotherham and Sheff Wed. Hopefully Stoke. Can’t see either of them getting many more points. QPR and Birmingham are far from safe. Not one of these will get close to catching us.

No way will we get relegated. 47 points has been enough to stay up in most recent seasons & we will add to that total over the next few games.

I was convinced that we'd go up this year, sadly sacking Mowbray looks to have probably prevented that.

Back