Will Vaulks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bristol city and Stoke in for him anarl apparently. In the Welsh press it says he's been getting more game time under Harris so probably a long shot.
It's all coming from a Daily Mail report. Their success rate in football transfer rumours is about as bad as it gets, I'd be surprised if there's anything in this one.

Would be a good signing.
Interesting this link pops up just as the Docherty deal seems to have broken down.
Mind you if we won't pay Docherty's wages then we've no chance of getting this lad unless Cardiff are willing to subsidize the loan

Was a fans favourite at Rotherham.

But not a player that would be better than we have I reckon. Good energy, gets around the park , however, lacks quality on the ball - those who don't see the value in Dobson would have a field day with this fella.

Would be a good signing.
Interesting this link pops up just as the Docherty deal seems to have broken down.
Mind you if we won't pay Docherty's wages then we've no chance of getting this lad unless Cardiff are willing to subsidize the loan
Considering the parachute payment that they receive this season, is probably 10 times what Rangers get in TV revenue, it is possible.

Considering the parachute payment that they receive this season, is probably 10 times what Rangers get in TV revenue, it is possible.
If the Docherty deal isn't happening I would have this lad all day ahead of Norburn. That one doesn't make any sense to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back