Will this sell out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not far off that now.

1500 online sales and at ticket office tomorrow.

Who's going down and on ticket office watch ? :lol:
me. I gan to the gym next to it I'll be out of there about 10 in the morning I'll update whether it looks busy or not :cool:

Not arsed about a few blocks in the gods on the camera side being sparse, but it seems a lot of spares here and there are floating about. I just want the lower bowl rammed, get the atmosphere going.

Late night early morning check, and all sections were available on ticket master, right round to 528. Most of the seats were gone in 527 528 526. It was round to 523 522 521 where there seemed a good few hundred in each, but just about every other section was a scattered few. I'm presuming thats a lot more gone then.

Very sadly I cannot make it as I booked Florida not thinking about the date of the final
Flying back from Orlando 5pm and so leaving Naples from 9am (2pm UK time) hoping to hell I get it on BBC R Newcastle on the way up

Just had a look at last year's attendance for the league one play off. Rotherham v Shrewsbury only had 26K there!

Looks like there should be at least 75K this time, hopefully over 80K.

Just had a look at last year's attendance for the league one play off. Rotherham v Shrewsbury only had 26K there!

Looks like there should be at least 75K this time, hopefully over 80K.
Are you talking total or each?...............What were Rotherhams and Shrewsbury average home gates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back