Will this sell out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Embarrassing support

its not like. we are taking as many supporters as want to go. what if the allocation was 45k, and we sold 39k, would that be embarrasing just because it wasnt sold out? what if the allocation was 29k, and we took 29k, thats less that what we are taking this time.

the allocation we have is larger that the FA cup final, League cup final and FA cup semi final allocations. over the two wembley games this season we would have taken enough fans to fill an FA cup final allocation 5 times over. that is anything but embarrassing.

what if we don't sell out, by 1 ticket. is that embarrassing ?

we are going down in our hoards, again, and taking more than the opposition who live closer, again

I’d say I’ve got above average income into my house and this is a massive stretch to me. I can do overtime to pay for it next week and week after. As shite as my job is im lucky. People who have below average incomes simply can’t afford this. I’ve spent about 1k on Sunderland since the checkatrade semis. It’s a lot of money. I will never be embarrassed that somebody can not afford something, I’m embarrassed for people who are too ignorant to see this. It’s a 250-300quid minimum Commitment to a family of 4 it’s a lot of money when you don’t have it

I can barely rub two pennies together this month like, don't get paid until next Tuesday. Had to put the £500 cost of this on my credit card :lol: Mate of mine who came with me to the Checkatrade game can't afford to go so completely get why we're unlikely to sell out. I just couldn't help myself, but then I don't have kids.

its not like. we are taking as many supporters as want to go. what if the allocation was 45k, and we sold 39k, would that be embarrasing just because it wasnt sold out? what if the allocation was 29k, and we took 29k, thats less that what we are taking this time.

the allocation we have is larger that the FA cup final, League cup final and FA cup semi final allocations. over the two wembley games this season we would have taken enough fans to fill an FA cup final allocation 5 times over. that is anything but embarrassing.

what if we don't sell out, by 1 ticket. is that embarrassing ?

we are going down in our hoards, again, and taking more than the opposition who live closer, again

No we aren't

No we aren't

how aren't we? i bet there was more sunderland fans inside of wembley than portsmouth fans at the Cheka . and i bet there are more sunderland fans than charlton fans inside the ground on sunday.

it would have been interesting to see how many portsmouth would have taken had they got there. i reckon 25k

how aren't we? i bet there was more sunderland fans inside of wembley than portsmouth fans at the Cheka . and i bet there are more sunderland fans than charlton fans inside the ground on sunday.

it would have been interesting to see how many portsmouth would have taken had they got there. i reckon 25k

Charlton have sold more than us

And how far do they have to travel?, many won’t have to leave home any earlier than they would for a home game and all seniors and kids will be travelling to the game free of charge thanks to London Council or what ever it’s cLled

2,784 left as of just now.

down from 4,912 like 90 minutes ago.

It will sell out.

We haven't sold 2,000 in 90 mins mate. Club have just removed them from sale for whatever reason. I think we'll be about 4,000 shy from selling out. I expect the vast bulk who intend to go will now have their tickets.

i still think we will have more fans than them in the ground on the day.

either way, its anything but embarrassing. we are taking nearly 40k people the length of the country for the second time in 8 weeks. how many other clubs would take more than that, given all influencing factors (i.e we are in League 1, have been shit for years and have been pretty crap even by our low standards for most of this year). its not excuses, its facts that make our support extraordinary

if this is embarrassing then you must be embarrassed quite a lot

i still think we will have more fans than them in the ground on the day.

either way, its anything but embarrassing. we are taking nearly 40k people the length of the country for the second time in 8 weeks. how many other clubs would take more than that, given all influencing factors (i.e we are in League 1, have been shit for years and have been pretty crap even by our low standards for most of this year). its not excuses, its facts that make our support extraordinary

if this is embarrassing then you must be embarrassed quite a lot
Sorry to be ignorant but what is our allocation and how much of that do people think we have sold?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back