Will it ever happen again?

This just popped up on my FB memories...my God, it didn't seem like the good times....9 horrendous years..

'Alan shearer, mike Ashley, Cheryl Cole are you listening? Ant and Dec, Gregg's bakery, tony Blair, byker grove are you listening? The Geordie shore, that voice over guy from big brother, get carter, the angel of the north,Our friends in the north, Newcastle brown ale, coal, the great north run, stotty cakes,are you listening? When the boat comes in, imitation millennium bridge, Rowan Atkinson, sting, every sad southern fan boy are you listening? Your boys took one hell of a beating! Haway!!'

This just popped up on my FB memories...my God, it didn't seem like the good times....9 horrendous years..

'Alan shearer, mike Ashley, Cheryl Cole are you listening? Ant and Dec, Gregg's bakery, tony Blair, byker grove are you listening? The Geordie shore, that voice over guy from big brother, get carter, the angel of the north,Our friends in the north, Newcastle brown ale, coal, the great north run, stotty cakes,are you listening? When the boat comes in, imitation millennium bridge, Rowan Atkinson, sting, every sad southern fan boy are you listening? Your boys took one hell of a beating! Haway!!'
Not sure when but after years of torture it will glorious to see them crawl back under their rocks again. Maybes our kids will be around to see it🤣
Could have happened not that long ago if we hadn’t sacked Mowbray
I think we have gone for it a bit more and got hammered personally

is Rowan Atikinson a mag?

Back