Will Fish (transfer rumour / linked)

Never claimed otherwise pettledrop. Glad to see you've read it again and can see that the article is mostly guesswork.
Aye so we've clarified that you have no idea if it's true or not and seem surprised that such an article with the topic of a player being linked to us has been posted on a SAFC discussion forum. :lol:

Claims he knars fuck all but then reckons the article is definitely chod. Haha, sausage.

Last edited:
Aye so we've clarified that you have no idea if it's true or not and seem surprised that such an article with the topic of a player being linked to us has been posted on a SAFC discussion forum. :lol:
I wasnt surprised. I was surmising that an article that states that "clubs like Ipswich and middlesborough...are interested." Then has a quote from HITC of all sources which finishes by listing aa whole host of clubs who might be interested might not actually be the most concrete of links.

Sorry if that offended you.

Claims he knars fuck all but then reckons the article is definitely chod. Haha, sausage.
I see you've gone back to edit it to throw some more tearful abuse. Does the suggestion that the article might be made up really hurt you that much? :lol:

Last edited:
I wasnt surprised. I was surmising that an article that states that "clubs like Ipswich and middlesborough...are interested." Then has a quote from HITC of all sources which finishes by listing aa whole host of clubs who might be interested might not actually be the most concrete of links.

Sorry if that offended you.

I see you've gone back to edit it to throw some more tearful abuse. Does the suggestion that the article might be made up really hurt you that much? :lol:
Bingo.

Calls me out for adding abuse yet resorted to name calling in the first instance.

Bingo.

Calls me out for adding abuse yet resorted to name calling in the first instance.
:lol: There wasnt any abuse. Certainly none that I went back to reedit to add. You seem to be a very over-sensitive sort of soul so I can only presume that you're either pissed or you penned that clickbait yourself. Either way I think Iwe've wasted enough time conversing so have a good weekend.

Back