Will Coventry fans take the pi** again tomorra?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like last season or will they get a few slaps this time? I remember the Sol being a tough place (not just for opposition teams but for lairy visiting fans) but last season seen a few clubs fans come up here and take the piss a bit.

Like last season or will they get a few slaps this time? I remember the Sol being a tough place (not just for opposition teams but for lairy visiting fans) but last season seen a few clubs fans come up here and take the piss a bit.

They’ll probably outnumber us the way our crowds are heading

They took the piss in the ground and the stewards did fuck all. I was in the north stand with my daughter (her first match) whilst the twats shot piss and missiles on us all from above.

Sure a bottle hit a kid. They deserved a slap for that.

the truth there like,fukn all sorts being chucked owa,not the liquorice kind either,fukn aminils the twats were that day

What were the plod and stewards doing ?

not a lot really,there's a head steward beside our seats,and the control room were onto him to try and see who was chucking what,how the fuk they expected to see from the bloody walkway i'll never know,all he said was control rooms full of fukn idiots
After about 20 re-reads, I eventually understood your message, I think!

he sum highland park mate,sorts everything out
I remember their strikers taking the piss out of our defense last year.

here's me thinking we didn't have one that game

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back