Will anyone help?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4700
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 4700

Someone with a printer near Etterick Grove, Sunderland
Ok, I have ordered 2 kilts for my sons wedding that are too small and I need to send them back, they are in my mother inlaws and I am here in Barcelona.
They have sent me the details of how to send them back along with a shipping lable and invoice, my mother in law was lost at the first step and has uninstalled her printer, (don't ask).
I need someone to print off the lable and invioce for me so she can attach it and take it to the post office, I will gladly buy you a couple of pints in 3 weeks time when we are back for the wedding.
You only have to pop it in her letter box, (oh er missus).
Thanks in advance.

Ok, I have ordered 2 kilts for my sons wedding that are too small and I need to send them back, they are in my mother inlaws and I am here in Barcelona.
They have sent me the details of how to send them back along with a shipping lable and invoice, my mother in law was lost at the first step and has uninstalled her printer, (don't ask).
I need someone to print off the lable and invioce for me so she can attach it and take it to the post office, I will gladly buy you a couple of pints in 3 weeks time when we are back for the wedding.
Thanks in advance.
Don't know if it will help but Spar on Chester Road has printing facilities. Just noticed it yesterday.

Kayll Road library opens until 2pm I think. Not sure if they have anything?

Don't know if it will help but Spar on Chester Road has printing facilities. Just noticed it yesterday.
She would have to access her emails, its a no go I'm afraid, what seems really simple to us, is in fact really difficult for a septagenarian.

Thanks in advance.

i'm at work and will be passing Ettirck Grove on my way home in around 45 minutes, I can do it for you

Happy to help if needed
Cheers mate, Girojim has sorted it for me.
Love it when there is a happy ending, though I think she may even mess this up and they'll end up as donated curtains in an African hut somewhere.

Cheers mate, Girojim has sorted it for me.
Love it when there is a happy ending, though I think she may even mess this up and they'll end up as donated curtains in an African hut somewhere.
Have you moved on to c3po?

Back