Wife- I’ve just been thinking!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Once women get something in their mind from facebook, pintrest or instagram there no stopping them, only delaying them.

The latest one was a £500 garden corner sofa from B&M, I said it looks shit, it's overpriced and it'll be in the tip by next year so no.
That's all I heard for about a month, in the end I compromised on building one.
She then start phoning places asking for pallets etc, I refused to start making one out of pallets, so I ordered deck boards and joists.
It cost less than £200 to build and is 3 times the size of the one from B&M and will last years.
Only took a day to knock up.

Of course now she wants a table, matching planters ... what have I started

Pallet stuff is disgusting, I’m surprised at you mate.
unpallatable for me too
Thank fcuk i,m not blind everytime i come back from walking the dogs one of the rooms has been re-arranged. If i hear one more time i,ve swapped the toaster and kettle back around because "its doing her head in ", i,ll scream . i mean "don't you think it was so much better the time before last when i moved them WTF.
Where's the tv remote? ohhhh i put in the biscuit barrel , behind the bread bin but you will have to move the brush and shovel to get into the cupboard. Well its more accessible than last time i suppose.
unpallatable for me too
Thank fcuk i,m not blind everytime i come back from walking the dogs one of the rooms has been re-arranged. If i hear one more time i,ve swapped the toaster and kettle back around because "its doing her head in ", i,ll scream . i mean "don't you think it was so much better the time before last when i moved them WTF.
Where's the tv remote? ohhhh i put in the biscuit barrel , behind the bread bin but you will have to move the brush and shovel to get into the cupboard. Well its more accessible than last time i suppose.
sorry should have been two seperates posts, i've got appliance anxiety

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back