Wife- I’ve just been thinking!!

Once women get something in their mind from facebook, pintrest or instagram there no stopping them, only delaying them.

The latest one was a £500 garden corner sofa from B&M, I said it looks shit, it's overpriced and it'll be in the tip by next year so no.
That's all I heard for about a month, in the end I compromised on building one.
She then start phoning places asking for pallets etc, I refused to start making one out of pallets, so I ordered deck boards and joists.
It cost less than £200 to build and is 3 times the size of the one from B&M and will last years.
Only took a day to knock up.

Of course now she wants a table, matching planters ... what have I started

Pallet stuff is disgusting, I’m surprised at you mate.
unpallatable for me too
Thank fcuk i,m not blind everytime i come back from walking the dogs one of the rooms has been re-arranged. If i hear one more time i,ve swapped the toaster and kettle back around because "its doing her head in ", i,ll scream . i mean "don't you think it was so much better the time before last when i moved them WTF.
Where's the tv remote? ohhhh i put in the biscuit barrel , behind the bread bin but you will have to move the brush and shovel to get into the cupboard. Well its more accessible than last time i suppose.
unpallatable for me too
Thank fcuk i,m not blind everytime i come back from walking the dogs one of the rooms has been re-arranged. If i hear one more time i,ve swapped the toaster and kettle back around because "its doing her head in ", i,ll scream . i mean "don't you think it was so much better the time before last when i moved them WTF.
Where's the tv remote? ohhhh i put in the biscuit barrel , behind the bread bin but you will have to move the brush and shovel to get into the cupboard. Well its more accessible than last time i suppose.
sorry should have been two seperates posts, i've got appliance anxiety

Last edited:

Back