Wickham, Ji and Campbell staying

Status
Not open for further replies.

What the fuck is it with some of our fans?

He is 19 year old ffs. He's 2 years younger than Ryan Noble.

Answer me this
What was Kevin Phillips doing when he was 19 year old????
bang on, Noble gets the "he is young" card, wickham gets nothing like that.

What the fuck is it with some of our fans?

He is 19 year old ffs. He's 2 years younger than Ryan Noble.

Answer me this
What was Kevin Phillips doing when he was 19 year old????

What has Phillips or Noble got to do with wickham?

bang on, Noble gets the "he is young" card, wickham gets nothing like that.

I reiterate, what has noble got to do with wickham?

What has Phillips or Noble got to do with wickham?

I reiterate, what has noble got to do with wickham?
i was making the point that people are happy to give Noble years to improve, when ultimately he is nowhere near good enough. Yet wickham is wrote off after a year and only 19 year old.

Small time mentality all because he cost money.

You are basically saying Whickham is not good enough.

I am saying he is still only 19.

Kevin Phillips, arguably the best forward to ever play for us, was playing for Baldock Town when he was 19.

Why didn't you say that rather than get argumentative? Impossible to debate on here without abuse.

I'll judge Wickham on what I've seen, not on what Kevin Phillips was doing at a similar age, as that has zero relevance.

i was making the point that people are happy to give Noble years to improve, when ultimately he is nowhere near good enough. Yet wickham is wrote off after a year and only 19 year old.

Small time mentality all because he cost money.

Where did I mention Noble? You did to try and back yourself up. Theyre different footballers. Neither will make it in the Premiership on recent showing.

What's 'small time' about that? I don't care about fee, never brought it up, u did.

Why didn't you say that rather than get argumentative? Impossible to debate on here without abuse.

I'll judge Wickham on what I've seen, not on what Kevin Phillips was doing at a similar age, as that has zero relevance.

It seems like it is for you, why is that ?

Where did I mention Noble? You did to try and back yourself up. Theyre different footballers. Neither will make it in the Premiership on recent showing.

What's 'small time' about that? I don't care about fee, never brought it up, u did.
No, seaham_ftm brought it up. I added to it just show the point i was trying to make. You clearly twist the points, i was comparing how Noble is allowed to be young and Wickham is wrote off straight away.

It does though. You hadn't even seen SKP (doubt anyone on here had) when he was 19 and if you did, whilst playing for Matlock, would've gave anyone saying he could make it as a Prem striker a load of abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back