WI vs Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe the next test series in England won't be as easy as the last one was then for the home team.

Maybe the next test series in England won't be as easy as the last one was then for the home team.

There best bowler has been Afridi who doesnt play test cricket

I would also hazard that the eyes of the world including the authorities are all over them which means they wont be receiving money to fix games in this w/c and we are seeing the real Pakistan who have on paper the best bowling in attack in world cricket by a considerable distance

I would also hazard that the eyes of the world including the authorities are all over them which means they wont be receiving money to fix games in this w/c and we are seeing the real Pakistan who have on paper the best bowling in attack in world cricket by a considerable distance
giv ower :lol:

why are they not at the top of the rankings for any of the formats?

giv ower :lol:

why are they not at the top of the rankings for any of the formats?

because the team constantly changes due to corruption
corruption
no home games (imagine Jimmy not playing on any green tops in England)
corruption
play less games per calendar year than other nations so dont get the opportunity to take wickets like others do
corruption

Hold on a sec, I think I remember the line here.......

Against a club side with one batsmen in the top 20, in helpful conditions. Doesn't count. :-D

Shame that their batting can be lacklustre at times. No good bowling teams out for sub-200 if you're going to follow it up with a similar score. For examples of this, see their WC games against Canada (bowled out for 184) and New Zealand (bowled out for 192 - a game where their world class bowling attack conceeded a lorra lorra runs in the last 6 overs).

because the team constantly changes due to corruption
corruption
no home games (imagine Jimmy not playing on any green tops in England)
corruption
play less games per calendar year than other nations so dont get the opportunity to take wickets like others do
corruption
i dont agree that they have the best bowling attack in the world.

Against the most talented team in the history of cricket, you would think so.
i posted for essex boy. he could put £4 on that and have the ton, he owes me when cook does not achieve 34 test centuries

25 for 0 off 2 overs.

quick prediction game

i will go for pakistan to win in 16.4 overs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back