why Man City will win....

The date is irrelevant! They had 75 points after 32 games last season, they have 71 points after 32 games this season. It’s 4 points worse. It’s not “quite a lot worse” which was your quote. City had 76 after 32 games, now they have 73 after 32. It’s 3 points worse than last season. Again, it’s not “quite a bit worse”.
4 points is quite a lot worse in my eyes. You can't expect to have fewer points and win the league and that's why I said I didn't know why people were getting so excited about them.

4 points is quite a lot worse in my eyes. You can't expect to have fewer points and win the league and that's why I said I didn't know why people were getting so excited about them.
So 3 points must also be quite a lot worse in your eyes? After all you can’t expect to have fewer points and win the league?

So 3 points must also be quite a lot worse in your eyes? After all you can’t expect to have fewer points and win the league?
Yes, Man City are doing worse but my argument was regarding Arsenal. Arsenal needed to be streets ahead of Man City at this point to win the league. Man City only need to worry about Liverpool, they know Arsenal don't have it in them.

Yes, Man City are doing worse but my argument was regarding Arsenal. Arsenal needed to be streets ahead of Man City at this point to win the league. Man City only need to worry about Liverpool, they know Arsenal don't have it in them.
Arsenal got beat off a top 4 side. It hardly defines their season.

They'll win because they have better players. They have a lot of money but they have also bought very well. They tend to make superstars rather than buy them (Haaland aside possibly).

It does't matter if the opponent is top 4 or bottom of the league, any dropped points is a disaster at this stage.
Maybe. But the Liverpool result will be more damaging.

Especially off the back of the 3-0 battering off Atalanta.

Two unexpected home defeats, back to back.

Didn't really lay a glove on either of them.

Back