Why is it every time there's a nice day

Kid 2 doors along has been bouncing his basketball for 2 hours. Now he's stopped, the twat over the back fence has started mowing his lawn. Couple of hours is my guess. Not allowed to mow the lawn when its cloudy.

I’d rather listen to DIY, lawn mowers etc than listen to people’s radios blaring their shite. That is an act of great selfishness.

Because people have shit to do. You think I enjoy fixing stuff rather than sitting on me arse with a beer?

I'm more annoyed that the local farmers decided to spray shite on all the fields yesterday, so of the 2 nice days we're going to get this month, one of them was absolutely lifting.

i am knackered from all the diy..... it’s been great getting out in the garden doing all the jobs I want to do but can’t coz the old life got in the way... even managed to rope the kids into some of it cos they are that bored. Would never happen under normal circumstances.... making the most of it.... tools down at 5 for BBC, beers + tea, a bit telly and bed for 1030. Love it!

I've been trying to dig up dry turf for a veggie patch in this sunshine. It was going OK until I remembered there was a bottle of prosecco in the fridge and how refreshing that would be......

Now I'm sat on a bench supping it and admiring my work so far. Problem is I've only done around 25% so far. I've probably got work tomorrow onwards so I'm hoping to be able to get a bit done once the sun goes down a bit later.

Them jet washer thingy's were designed to save time and water though weren't they, two hours on the same spot and probably went through 500 gallons of water.
Nearly time for pointless i wonder if one of the subjects will be on geography, presidents or buildings. I notice the jackpot never goes over five grand, probably because its fixed. "Well done on finding that pointless answer which was Mary Poppins in the category disney characters featuring nannys or children.

Last edited:

Back