Why do we play Burstow?

Now you're being silly.

Danny Graham played 59 games and scored 2 goals, one of which came inadvertently off his arse.

You could argue Burstow's goal wasn't the best but he has only played a 1/3 of the games of Graham and didn't cost £5M.

I’m talking purely about footballing ability and not price tags.

They’re all as shite as each other, but I actually noticed the others on the pitch.
This could be the thread every weekend insert strikers name here ……….

Ruysn gets about and offers more than the others. Hemir you notice purely because of how lazy he is.

Burstow is like the grey man. You don’t even know he’s there. Would be a great secret agent.

I’m talking purely about footballing ability and not price tags.

They’re all as shite as each other, but I actually noticed the others on the pitch.

Ruysn gets about and offers more than the others. Hemir you notice purely because of how lazy he is.

Burstow is like the grey man. You don’t even know he’s there. Would be a great secret agent.
You could hardly miss Graham, he was about the size of a tank, the fat mag mess.

Jobe has been the best in that position this year. Just play him there. Hemir is an U21s player. Rusyn is a wide forward. Burstow has the brass neck to like posts about coaches leaving but he’s worse then Beale in my end of season ratings tbh.
I was against this for ages but the 'forwards' are just a waste of a position. They don't score, they don't create and we are weaker as a collective unit when any of them plays. At least Jobe supposedly playing up front but effectively playing in midfield means teams are less likely to run through us for fun.

I do think Chelsea are the type of team to have something in the contract about amount of game time. And because we want to have good relationships with clubs we will give into it

There’ll be nothing in the contract.

But Speakman’s strategy is to brown-nose the big clubs, so we get a good rep.

Not worst idea in world, but I bet he’s in the coaches ear to make sure Burstow gets game time.

I don’t know why we don’t play Rusyn, personally. Not saying he’s great, but he’s obviously the best for me.

Because our manager picks the striker out of a hat each match

Then which idiot is putting his name in the hat in the first place (I think I already know the answer to that).

We have seen enough of him now to know he offers very little, so whilst the other "strikers" don't look much better I would much rather see them play as they are ours and gametime might just help them. There is absolutely no point giving that gametime to a loanee.

Showed more than burstow is the definition of lowered expectations
I’m talking about what we’ve got. I can’t talk about what we don’t have can I? In terms of a conversation about the players we have at the club I’m saying I felt he looked the best and showed more than Burstow has. Would I like to have better than both of them? Course I would. I haven’t lowered my expectations I’m just discussing about what we do have mate.

Because the people in charge are f***ing lunatics.

All the people brought in for that position are not good enough. The Rushyn takes it because of his work rate.

I was against this for ages but the 'forwards' are just a waste of a position. They don't score, they don't create and we are weaker as a collective unit when any of them plays. At least Jobe supposedly playing up front but effectively playing in midfield means teams are less likely to run through us for fun.
Just has to be this way. The other three is like playing with 10 men.

I do think Chelsea are the type of team to have something in the contract about amount of game time. And because we want to have good relationships with clubs we will give into it
This. No way anyone who’s seen him would willingly start him in our side. He’s so far below the required standard it’s untrue.

Back