Why do people on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMackem

Full Back
Accuse other Sunderland fans of being mags? It is quite frankly pathetic how uppity lads fans get on here towards other lads fans as I have been called a mag fatty, fat mag and a gravy stained slob however I am of average weight for my height and I don't even like gravy.

Furthermore it makes that nasty man on YouTube with the beard 'true geordie' (who is not even a geordie as there was a picture going around of him wearing a lambertons top from years ago but now no one can seem to find it) look right about us Sunderland fans being obsessed with the mags by accusing others of being mags when we are clearly not mags and have never been or will be mags.

Anyway my lunch break is almost over I'll check back in about 20 minutes and join in with the discussion

Accuse other Sunderland fans of being mags? It is quite frankly pathetic how uppity lads fans get on here towards other lads fans as I have been called a mag fatty, fat mag and a gravy stained slob however I am of average weight for my height and I don't even like gravy.

Furthermore it makes that nasty man on YouTube with the beard 'true geordie' (who is not even a geordie as there was a picture going around of him wearing a lambertons top from years ago but now no one can seem to find it) look right about us Sunderland fans being obsessed with the mags by accusing others of being mags when we are clearly not mags and have never been or will be mags.

Anyway my lunch break is almost over I'll check back in about 20 minutes and join in with the discussion
Mag alert!! Unemployed Mag pretending to have a job.

don't like gravy??

1 dry as fuck Sunday roast coming up

Because OP we have three types of mag on here.

Those that are open mags who post most of the time (few dullards in this group)

Ones who only come on when they win or we lose (Draper,Radio Free Europe)

And those who pretend to be safc fans but are clearly mags so just have digs at our club so they can run back to skunkers and say "Look at what the makums are saying on OTB"

Most of the above have something Sunderland related in a username to put people off the scent like you and Clockstand

Why do mags come on here pretending to be Sunderland fans?

I'm not sure why a mag would do such a thing or what they would get out of it because it's very sad behaviour pretending to be a Sunderland fan

And to the people that told me to fuck off you are probably mags pretending to be Sunderland fans which is very sad behaviour

Only mags get twenty minutes lunch breaks. Any longer and they have to be retrained on their jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back