Why can't we introduce a brand of football at our club that is entertaining to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus we've been a shite team to watch...

Strangely enough though, I still do!

Would be brilliant but what kind of brand of football could be have built in the last few seasons, with players like Fletcher, Altidore, Pienaar, Gibson and Rodwell, we can't play nice football, can't play counter attacking, we can't play physical football, but I agree that we could and should implement one though

To be fair for most of the past 20yrs you've either been scrapping against the drop or in the 2nd tier. Neither give much of an opportunity to knock the ball about.

Reid had you playing some good stuff.

Jesus we've been a shite team to watch...

Strangely enough though, I still do!

It will be even less pretty in the Championship I suspect.

Attractive football is possible but it is more than a few seasons away and when we do return to the PL, first thoughts should be safety first and a period of stability to re-establish ourselves.

To be fair for most of the past 20yrs you've either been scrapping against the drop or in the 2nd tier. Neither give much of an opportunity to knock the ball about.

Reid had you playing some good stuff.

Who gives a fuck what you think? Sort your own shit out before infesting every thread on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back