Why are escalators always out of order?

safcrob

Winger
I don't know if it's just the case with supermarkets but there's always one that's down which is usually the one that goes up, I bet they're switched of deliberately to save on electric.

Theyre Broken crob.

Mind the ones in sainsburys on north hylton have been broke for about 3 months now. Its ridiculous

I don't know if it's just the case with supermarkets but there's always one that's down which is usually the one that goes up, I bet they're switched of deliberately to save on electric.

5g masts, 15 minute cities, the Kennedy Assassination, broken escalators.....all part of the Jewish conspiracy, mate.

It’s so people who have pacemakers fitted are not affected by them.

I remember being four or five years of age in a Norwich department store with my Nana, when a old man fell backwards at the bottom of the escalators and a lady pressed the emergency stop button and the introvert in me even then thought. “My God..we’ve got to use the stairs now!”

Because the little people inside who collect the treads at the bottom and carry them to the top or vice versa get very tired and need a rest

Slightly different but I’d say that any one time there are 50% of the worlds lift out of order. Probably about 90% of hotel lifts

Back